IHG CLEAN PROMISE
Update on COVID-19
As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we’re enhancing the experience for you - our hotel guests - by redefining cleanliness and supporting well-being throughout your stay.
For our team members of the operating departments who join the daily shifts we took the following actions:
• Restrictions for a limited number of people in the workplace are respected.
• We have provided everyone with all recommended protective gear.
• We continue to regularly disinfect work surfaces, as well as public and back-office areas.
• We took measures to limit social hubs and keep a safe distance between team members (1,5m+).
Given the current concerns related to the new coronavirus 2019 (covid-19), we have established house rules that, along with adequate sanitation protocols, safety methods and operation procedures, guarantee the well-being of our guests during their stay with us.
These rules include :
• We provide a face mask for our guests in case of coughing and/or sneezing in any indoors public space of the hotel.
• We inform of the maximum use of our elevators by one adult, and of the use of a face mask.
• We encourage our visitors to get in touch with any member of our team for recommendations and/or remarks that will improve our operations.
Based on the guidance we have received and our general state of readiness, we are confident our operations continue to be safe and ready to serve our guest.